Books by Jeff Wallace - Constitutional Scholar, Biblical Scholar, Award Winning Author
We are told in today's America that it is unconstitutional for a 5th grader to pray over a peanut butter sandwich during lunch in a Mississippi public school cafeteria. Yet the current Mississippi constitution states in its Bill of Rights that "the Holy Bible cannot be excluded from any public school in this state."
This second edition of the award winning book has an additional 75 footnotes. Some of the questions this book answers are:
* Why did the US Supreme Court unanimously cite the Mississippi constitution as precedent for education over 100 years ago and now says it is unconstitutional?
* Why are we not allowed to be taught the truth of our nation's history?
* Why is George Washington's Farewell Address no longer in our textbooks?
* Why do the courts say we are a secular nation yet our Declaration of Independence declares that our American rights come from the Creator?
* What, if any, role did the Holy Bible play in the framing of America's founding documents?
There is only one Bible and yet there are more than 2,000 Christian denominations or groups throughout the world. We all call the Bible, The Word of God, yet very few agree doctrinally across their own denominational lines. Ephesians 4:5 states that there is “one Lord, one faith…one God”. God gave us His Word in written form so that there would be no doubt about what He wanted us to know about Himself. It is God’s desire that Christian believers be likeminded. To do this we must set aside personal viewpoints and allow God’s Word to speak for itself.
This undertaking is an introductory guide to aid the reader in his or her quest to know and understand the Bible. It is by no means an exhaustive study nor is it intended to be an end all. It will, however, give the reader a solid foundation on which to study the Scriptures and unlock the truth so that “not a fool should ere therein.” (Isaiah 35: 8)